Wednesday 3 December 2014

Rules Of Carry-On

My birthday was just last month and my wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Amsterdam! Lucky as I am I had one too many questions regarding the carry-on! I can't be without my essentials, what if I run into Tom Hardy? God forbid I look like Sloth from the Goonies.
Packing is essential and you'll have to stock up on certain things before you step foot on that plane, the probs with carry on is that it has to be of a certain dimension and of a certain capacity! Basically all my shit has to be squeezed into a 100ml bottle, da fuck?!
Sainsburys was my saving grace here, as soon as I found out I was going I pretty much legged it there and picked up everything I could find under the allowance. My moisturiser, my cleanser, my hairspray, fucking everything is more than 100ml so I grabbed all the other bits that I could in the adorable small packaging made for these flights. It isn't ideal like but it's better than being bare-faced and rat tailed right! Some things I picked up I thought were completely essential!

I found this little number in the supermarket which eliminates the majority of my problems. I have very sensitive skin so a lot of make-up wipes do not agree with me however Nivea is one brand I can use. I don't particular adore using make-up wipes but what's a girl going to do when her cleanser is 250ml and impossible to put in a small plastic bottle. Its only for 3 nights so I'm sure I can suffer in silence. However, this little package of dreams has the majority of things you need. 

Clear plastic bag - You need this for going through customs with all your products in
Deodorant - 25ml with 48hr protection 
Make-up Wipes - 25 wipes for normal and combination skin 
Moisturiser - A cream for hands, face and body 
Lip Balm - Mainly for the flight
shower gel - With moisturising properties 
All from Nivea. 







Things I need to pick up 
Batiste Dry Hair shampoo
Hairspray
Plastic bottles
Toothpaste
cleanser...if only. 
Eye Make-up remover. 

Hope This helps all those Christmas jet setters, ASDA has a lovely little sections of goodies to pick up for flights. Nip in there and see what you can pick up, happy flying.










1 comment:

  1. Tom Hardy is a babe. Also your boyfriend is super generous. I'll have to make sure I pack my carry on super smart when I travel in Feb! x

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete