Tuesday 6 January 2015

Text Her Back

I sent a text 3 minutes ago and he has normally replied within 2 minutes and 55 seconds, can you believe the bloody cheek of him?




Yes, this is factual information and yes, some girls actually do panic when your usual rapid replies takes a couple of minutes to come through! It isn't our fault, we are programmed to think this and our mind sometimes takes us to the worst case scenario. Some of the things we think in that 3 minute time frame aren't what you'd call normal but we all think them! 

1) Maybe he fell asleep?
2) or maybe he is texting other girls? 
3) he is replying to other girls I know it
4) I bet it's that slag (Insert name here
5) No, No, he is probably making dinner for himself
6) Maybe he ran out of signal
7) Maybe his phone has broken
8) Or maybe, he is trying to think of something witty to say
9) I should text him again and make sure he is alive?
10) What if he's dead?
11) He could of died and I'll never know what his reply would of been 
12) He's defo texting her
13) What if he's fucking her? 
14) I'll give him a piece of my mind! 
15) He's probably messaged 10 other girls the same message as me
16) and he's replying to them first
17) He is such a player 
18) I'm so done! 
19) Maybe he is doing charity work
20) He is so sweet
21) He'll message me when he's done anyway
22) Stop panicking 
23) It's only been 3 minutes, he's busy
24) I FUCKING HATE HIM
25) He's cheating
26) I'm never texting him back ever again
27) Oh he's text me back
28) *Sorry babe, was playing FIFA* 
29) He's so funny, I thought that would be what he was doing
30) I'll take a bit longer to reply so I don't seem too keen 

Yeah, so next time you don't text a girl back just think of the pure hell your putting her through! And girls, truth of the matter is that boys are either playing FIFA, watching football or having a shit so don't panic too much, however if he is taking 2 or 3 days to reply, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably isn't the one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment