Saturday 4 April 2015

Healthy Chocolate Milkshake

I've been on a health kick now for over a couple of months I think, maybe less and I'm already seeing huge results. Not only have a managed to shed a stone, my skin, hair and health is tons better than I ever expected it to be. I'm really pissed I didn't do it sooner to be honest with you but what's done is done ey! One thing I will say is that my cravings have reduced massively, I don't crave crisps, or pizza or anything greasy any more, apart from the occasional burger on cheat day that is...I'm weak I know! The thing that hasn't disappeared though is my craving for chocolate, I'm not talking like all day everyday but when a certain time of month creeps in I can't help but think about those little bars of milky goodness. 

I decided to find a way to curve this but satisfy my need at the same time (good job I didn't start to post with that sentence, it could be a completely different blog!) I made a chocolate milkshake, I say "a milkshake" It was about 8 or 12 before finding one I adored but it took me so damn long I thought I'd save some people the hassle and share my secret

Ingredients 

1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 Tbsp Cacao powder 
1 Tsp Sweetener
2 cups of Almond milk  
6-8 ice cubes 

Method 

There isn't a huge method to my madness other than adding it all to a blender and mixing it but the ingredients are all healthy, I use sweetener over sugar and the milk is dependant on how milky you like milkshake but I find this works well for me. 

Hope this helps, anyone else got any good milkshake recipes?


No comments:

Post a Comment