Saturday 10 January 2015

Beauty Tag



I haven't been tagged in "The beauty Scenario Tag" however, I have never done a tag before and I thought it would be something different in terms of blog posts. Besides, everyone loves to have a good nosey at what everyone else's favourites are, well at least I do...Typical! If anyone isn't familiar with the "tag" concept, it is basically questions that you answer in relation to your life, in this case, beauty products. Here goes...

If you could use one foundation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would usually use the Rimmel Match Perfection, It is so cheap and light! My skin has never been a problem for me so I don't like wearing heavy and thick foundation and I find with this one, it gives just enough coverage without being too cakey! It's also not a matte finish, I'm not a fan and will always be into more dewy looks. 

Taken From the Boots Website

If someone you were talking to had lipstick on their teeth, would you tell them?
Always, especially friends or family! No one likes having Lipstick on their teeth so my theory is by telling them, your saving them the embarrassment of someone else seeing it! I personally would praise anyone who told me, give 'em a high 5 and owe 'em! I don't see the point in keeping zipped, it'll only make them wonder why you didn't tell them to begin with! 

Which lipstick do you use when you aren't feeling yourself or you're a bit ill?
Lipstick is my other half, my BAE, my lover so the brighter the better! As a blondie, red is the colour for me so if I'm feeling a bit down, I'd go red! However, any colour is better than no colour for me! To be specific I'd choose my Dior Addict Lipstick in Red Carpet, I save it for best because it wasn't the cheapest so it'll cheer me right up! 
If you could go back and time and give yourself some hair and beauty advice, what would it be?
You don't suit a fucking fringe! 
Full fringe circa 2008 took almost 3 years to fully grow back into my hair so it took 3 years of my life ,pinning back minging half way hair in a quiff, until I started looking like a normal human being! I promised myself after this tragic hair death that I would never ever consider a fringe again and It is a promise I plan on sticking with! 

You are given a really bad haircut, do you a) Call someone to cry about it? b) Cry in front of the hairdresser? c) complain to the manager? or d) Pretend you wanted it to look like that?
I'll choose E, none of the above, It has happened to me before and I wouldn't cry nor complain to the manager but I would tell the hairdresser that it wasn't what I asked for! I once asked for highlights and it came out looking like Marge fucking Simpson so of course, I had a quiet word and she sorted it out and gave me a refund...Can't complain about tha. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this lovely review and post. The Dior lipstick is the best, and yes I agree with you, that it wasn't cheap :)))
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete