Monday 19 January 2015

Kick Start Your Day

Along with half the nation my new years resolution is to get my fat ass into gear and actual lose a few pounds, instead of ordering a dominoes and watching One Tree Hill on repeat for 100th time. I decided I was going to take it very seriously this year so I threw out all my junk food, replaced crisps with rice cakes, caramel of course, and replaced chocolate with home-made, healthy chocolate brownies, 99 calories per square (recipe coming soon).

so...instead of skipping breakfast or tucking into a full-English after a heavy night, my first purchase was a smoothie maker. The "Blend Active" blender has been my lifesaver for the past 2 weeks, I put my 9 pound weight loss solely on this blender and exercise. I thought I would share my favourite Smoothie recipe with you guys


Taken of ao.com 


What You'll Need 

Handful of Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries 
3 strawberries
2 handfuls of Spinach 
Almond Milk or Coconut Milk 
Protein powder 

Method

It is pretty straight forward, pop it all in the blender and mix. I personally mix the spinach and berries first then add the milk and protein powder to get the smoothest result. This makes around 600ml, enough the fill the bottles that come with the Blend Active. Afterwards I usually do 20-40 minutes of exercise. 

This has been my lifesaver for the past few weeks and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to drop a few pounds. I'll be posting more healthy recipes and look forward to reading yours, leave me your blog's for inspiration. 

p.s 

I promise to get my own camera soon, my shitty cracked IPhone 4 just isn't up to par these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment