Saturday 29 November 2014

Dealing with Black Friday?

If you loved being shoved, stepped on, and crushed all for £2.00 off at your local supermarket then Black Friday sounds like the day for you! 

Watching the news on Friday reminded me off something of the Walking Dead, when all them people start killing each other and looting, like, men, fully grown adult men, literally trampling on a lady in a supermarket isn't really what Black Friday's concept was about. I don't know if it's just me but I'd rather pay full price for something than have a 40 year old woman call me a slag and steal it out of me hands for 20% off. Not my idea of a nice day out! 

It was like chivalry and basic human conduct just fell out the window and suddenly cause some TV's had been reduced it was completely acceptable to act like animals. In Asda on a regular basis you wouldn't take something out of someone's bare hands but because of the Black Friday tag, it was deemed OK to just, snatch, like nah, leave it out. 

Next year I reckon staying indoors and catching up on Orange is the New Black will be a more productive way to spend you Friday afternoon or better yet, WORK! Why the fuck weren't all these people at work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment