Saturday 27 December 2014

Clinique



I know I'm so far behind the trend it's painful but I had so many other products to use up that I just couldn't justify purchasing yet ANOTHER cleanser. Cleansing is something I take very seriously, my biggest fear is premature ageing and god forbid someone says "I thought you where older" one more time...I'll start wringing necks. It would be a safe assumption that I've had a couple more than an average person in terms of cleasners, from oils, creams, soaps and balms. I have never found one that I absolutley LOVE as of yet, I've had pretty good ones and ones that I want to throw out my bathroom window in disgust but I've never had the big L quite yet.

Que Clinique 

Clinique Take The Day Off Balm is something I've heard rave reviews about in the past but come-on, can it be that good? The answer is yes, yes it fucking can! I wasn't too optimistic to be frank but I put it on my Christmas list and low and behold Santa did his job and it was tucked under the tree come Christmas. I nearly had a heart palpitation when I first used it, it took all my make-up off in like 30 seconds and a rinse, no faffing, which I just don't have time for after a session of vino and champers so I was sweetly surprised. 

It leaves no oily mess and it didn't dry my skin out...dare I say I may be falling. 






1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. Thanks for sharing, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete