Thursday 19 February 2015

Lust List

Lush List


Jac Vanek bags case
£15 - westlaboutique.com


Beauty product
£64 - charlottetilbury.com


Givenchy nail polish
£13 - barneys.com



Gucci burgundy lipstick
£25 - gucci.com


Gorgeous Cosmetics lip gloss makeup
£10 - beautybar.com




It's a couple of weeks post valentines day and my purse is feeling a little light for my liking, so of course, this is when my female instincts take over and I want to purchase everything in sight! Although I've been trying to curve my spending habit, a girl can still window shop right? but honestly...I tried to combine fashion and beauty but let's just say this is part 1 of 2. 

Firstly, the top right, is the Jac Vanek Full of secrets pouch. "It's why her hair is so big, It's full of secrets" It's such a cute make-up bag to carry around, I'm not one to apply make-up other than at home, I cannot find the time to do it as I go so hopefully buying a more compact make-up bag will persuade me otherwise. 

Givency Nail Polish in Rose Evocation, a little on the steep side for a nail varnish but everyone needs to rock a pink nail in summer right?

The Charlotte Tilbury eye set for enhancing green eyes, as a lover of everything shadow related this set is like heaven for me, this is one for which I'll simply have to dream of though *sigh* my boyfriend would most probably leave me if he discovered I'd spent a weeks rent on a couple of pencils (his words not mine) boy's just don't get it. 

Next up, what girl can resist a red lipstick, and I was a complete sucker for this Gucci Velvet Burgundy Audacious Colour intense lipstick, need I say more?

This Goergoeus Lip Liner - Christine, is exactly what I need at the current time. A girl can never have to many Lip liners and this one 


Finally, my one and only the Yves St Laurent Couture Variation Pallete! I didn't think I could possibly love something this much, the packaging, the colours and the shimmer, it's like it was made on behalf of me. Again, I would be single if I purchased this but then again some things are worth risking right? At least my make-up would be "on fleek"! I don't even know if I used that term correctly but you smell what I'm stepping in right? 

Till next time...


Truth B Told 


6 comments:

  1. i'd love to try some charlotte tilbury stuff as well!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try charlotte tilbury products, sounds amazing!
    Nice blog post! x

    Elizabeth- http://diaryofagirl10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These just look so amazing! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Those eyeshadows look stunning, I'd love to have them

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That YSL palette looks very similar to the L'Oreal La Palette Nude which came out not too long ago x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete