Saturday 21 February 2015

Flamingo Gifts

As some of you may or my not know, in the up coming months I am fleeing the nest and moving in with my other half, so of course this entails browsing shop after shop for decor and watching 100's of "home-ware haul" videos on YouTube to find me some inspo. however, the sheer thought of paying over £50 for a cushion for my couch makes my blood run cold, there some things even I won't spend that on and unfortunately a scatter cushion is one of those things. Enter Flamingo gifts .




I had actually seen these Cat Coasters on-line a couple of times before, or similar products and couldn't justify the price they were selling at! Set of 4 Cat Coaster are selling here for £6.45 which is a complete bargain! I love these coaster and they actually made my boyfriend chuckle unlike the boxes of other home ware things gathered around my parents house ready for the move.

This martini glass will be perfect for drinking out of on girls nights or when I need a little pick me up, this one was my favourite out of a very large selection of Lolita martini glass, selling at £16.99. I don't tend to drink cocktails much at home however if I do I end up drinking them out of Carling Pint glasses so purchasing one of these bad boys could only make a my situation better. 

Finally, this heart world wall piece, I am partial to a decor on the wall but sometimes paintings can make the room look a bit old fashioned and draw the eye a bit too easily taking away from everything else in the room. The heart is subtle enough yet adds something a bit extra to your wall, perfect! 

As I was leaving the site I noticed an array of candles which are defs on my to buy list, unfortunately my bank balance has been rinsed over the past few weeks so pay day will have to come to my rescue with these bad boys. These candles have great little pots with flamingos on which I find so adorable and the range of scents is the die for...my favourites? Vanilla milk bottles, Candy shop, Pink Lemonade, Oriental Lotus & Rose Otto and Lemon and Lime Mojito! Below is the Vanilla milk bottles and I told you, the packaging is to die for! 

Vanilla Milk Bottles, Candy Shop Flamingo Candle

Has anyone tried anything from this site? If so let me know your opinion please, especially on the candles! I'm dying to try them! Thanks for ready 


Truth B Told 



3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this site before, I'll have to have a look!

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, there so cheap but good quality that it's worth at least having a browse :D
    Thanks for reading
    xxx

    ReplyDelete