Tuesday 10 February 2015

LUSH

A beautiful fellow blogger sent me 3 LUSH items in the recent weeks and I've been super excited to write about them but I wanted to make sure I tried them all out first. I j'adore LUSH and what it stands for, they don't do any testing on animals in fact they are pro-actively fighting against animals testing which I love them even more for. anywho...off the beaten track I got sent these 3 products...

From Top to Bottom:

Granny Takes a Dip Bath Ballistic
Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
Space Girl Bath Ballistic 


First up was Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, the smell of this was quite surprising to me. I don't like too fruity or sweet smells as much as other people appreciate them but this was Lavender-esque but not so overpowering it knocks you sick. The bar itself is just amazing, yellows, pinks and blues in the shape of a unicorn horn (hence the name) The water turns a purpley/mauve colour so not the most exciting colour in the world but it does add a few bubbles too. The main feature of this one for me was the look of it, it has to be one of the prettiest bubble bars I've seen at LUSH. 

Will I purchase again? Yes. 

Space Girl was the next one and I've heard rave reviews about it only to be a bit disappointed. Maybe it was the hype that ruined it in a sense. Don't get me wrong, by no means is it a bad bath bomb however I think I just expected that little bit more. The bath water didn't really turn a brilliant colour and the initial "fizz" if you will was quite erratic and ended rather fast...Don't say anything!  However, in saying that, this had the best smell in my opinion out of the 3 I tried. 

Will I purchase again? possibly, the smell and hydration it gave my skin are pluses. 

Finally, Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb, by far my favourite and in hindsight, the one I was least thrilled about when receiving these 3. The size of this Bath Bomb is huge in comparison to other and the 4 layers of separate colours almost create a psychedelic feel to your bath, the fizz doesn't last long but the smell sticks around for a long time and the most colourful bath out of the 3. It does hydrate your skin but the main thing is how relaxing a bath I had and how much fun it looked when I popped it in of course. 

Will I purchase again? Already have! 

Does anyone have any favourites they think I should try ?









1 comment:

  1. The unicorn horn I love it :) I have stocked up on a few and will be having many a pretty coloured bath. Love your picks from the range.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete