Monday 27 April 2015

#DreamingToDo

Recently I've been working so much I haven't had time to do anything for myself! My life has been a constant cycle of working, sleeping and trying to squeeze in precious time with the boy! By that I mean him making me tea whilst I nap. I Thought to keep me motivated I would write a "To Do List" as such, not your regular, pick up children from school list but more of a list of things I want to have done by the end of the year. This way I have things to plan and things to look forward to as well. #DreamingToDo 


1. Complete a Man Vs Food challenge, even if it is at my local binger! 
2. Go to the Enchanted Village lodges at Alton Towers 
3. MOVE OUT! Me and the fella already have this in the works already, check! 
4. Summer holiday, I need a mojito and a tan ASAP...
5. Keep my nails chip-free for a week, It's the impossible I know!!! 
6. Do a half marathon 
7. Go Camping, proper camping not in my back garden or down the road at the local park! 
8. Earn a promotion...pretty please?! 
9. Do a charity event and raise money
10. Buy my own car 


Putting it down in writing makes it nice and easy for me to follow and I'm basically committed now so you're all my witnesses and if I fail miserably this is written permission to laugh in my face! If that's not reason enough I've stuck up a copy on my bedroom wall as a constant reminder that I'm being a lazy ass... 

If anyone has or wants to make a list of things they want to achieve either in the next year, month or week I really suggest jotting it down...It's not enough to make a memo in your mind, trust me I've tried! 

#DreamingToDo


No comments:

Post a Comment