Saturday 25 April 2015

Hauling Out

So I recently decided to punish my boyfriend by dragging him kicking and screaming around the Trafford Centre, I think it was his own personal version of hell but I had a good day and I treated him to a cookie...Jeez what else does he want? To his dismay I went in almost every single shop and managed to rack up a bill I'll regret come the end of the month when I'm living in poverty. First up I'd like to apoligise for the sh*t picture, it's my first "HAUL" and clearly I have not mastered the group clothing shit yet, least my honest ey!


First up was the plain white Tee because lets face it, who doesn't have enough of these, I love t-shirt for just throwing on with a pair of jeans or shorts in summer, this was from Topshop and around £17.00!

Below the T-shirt is the black tank top, it is a chiffon material and really easy to wear, you can't see in this picture but at the the sides it has cut outs which look really pretty on and it is so easy to throw on for an effortless look. I picked this up from New Look for £14.00 (or there about) 

The next up is the burnt orange Tee from Warehouse, again...love T-shirts for everyday wear and this colour adds that injection of colour you can see I so desperately need in my wardrobe...I wouldn't normally buy a t-shirt for £22 but it fits so beautifully and I managed to get 20% student discount which was a god send! 

Moving on, my favourite buy for the day was these pants from Dorothy Perkins, I'd wear them with the black top for a more fancy event or just the white Tee for a casual look, I absolutely love this pants and they were a bargain around £25.00! I've already planned several occasions to wear these pants and I can't bloody wait! 

The shoes I'd wear with the pants if I was just wearing them to nip out in the day (shut up about the pants) but the shoes were a purchase from Office and they are Office own brand, I actually saw a pair of these in Dior, I beleieve for almost £150.00, don't quote me on that but I just couldn't bare the thought of typing in my pin and losing that much money so when I stumbled across these I thought I'd get the best of both worlds! I do love these shoes though and for £20.00 I think they are a complete bargain!

On the right hand side of the photo is the Miss Selfridge crop top, I cannot for the life of me remember the price of this but it's a chiffon material crop top with almost layer crossing over, I think this would look nice with anything high waisted but I had in mind like a midi skirt! I think it would so beautiful and classic. 

Below is a Cotton tee shirt with a chiffon edge around the bottom which just floats amazingly and I think this would look lovely in summer as something to just throw on. 

Finally, yes its coming to an end don't worry yourself...Is this bag from Dorothy Perkins, It was in the sale for £15.00! Sometimes my big bag is just way to big to be carrying around so I bought this for them says to make life a bit easier for myself! 

And that's it as well as a few make-up products that I've already tried and tested but I thought I'd stick to clothes in this blog. Hope you all enjoyed my first haul blog :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment