Saturday 25 April 2015

Top 5 Fridays



MAC is renowned for it's cosmetics which is used by pretty much everyone and anyone and I'm a complete sucker for a good MAC lipstick so as an introduction to my top 5 Fridays and yes...It is Saturday but I wrote it on Friday so technically, It's still valid. 
Yes, as an introduction to my Top 5 Fridays I thought I'd start with a bang and I bring to you my top 5 MAC lipsticks, in no particular order I may add, narrowing down to 5 was hard enough! Let alone picking an order...


I'm loving So Chaud at the minute, I mentioned it in more detail in my monthly favourites here so I won't bore you with more of the same rambling but in short, It's a Coral/Red lippy and I just can't seem to get enough, and I love a good matte lip product too! 

Next up is Empowered, It's a satin finish and it works really well my skin tone! It's a very neutral colour and I can just throw it on with my everyday make-up...There has been a lot of problems around this colour though, most people saying it doesn't match their skin or looks a bit funny as they have a warmer skin tone than me so I'd suggest trying this on before buying for sure! I'm not even 100% MAC stock it any more come to think of it?

Sin was my ultimate autumn colour and now coming into spring it's making me pretty sad that I can't rock this dark plum colour everyday, I will be keeping this safe for next time though and I may still try and slick on a layer for a night out everyday now and then! God loves a trier right? And it matte...J'adore.

Another colour I find myself reaching for everyday is Honey Love, this is a huge favourite amongst bloggers and vloggers and I can see why! It suits pretty much everyone and has such a lovely colour to it that it sits well with all skin tones. 

Last but not least Shy girl, I'll hold my hands up and say I did succumb to peer pressure and buy this one because pretty much everyone else did but it has become a night out lippy for me, It looks beaut with a smoky eye and I must say peer pressure did me good on this one, not so much on 3/4 length jeans I purchased in year 9...cringe!!! 

Let me know your favourite lipsticks from MAC and if you think I should carry on with my Top 5 Fridays! I need some new inspo for lipsticks so I little helping hand wouldn't go a miss, sharing is caring right?
See you Soon 




5 comments:

  1. I also LOVE mac lipsticks too! But funnily enough do not have any of these! So will have a peek at the MAC website now me thinks! ;) xxx great post xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colours you've chosen ;) But my favorite would have to be the darkest one ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/ - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually hate following trends, but Mac really are worth splashing out on. I was so impressed with how smudge proof their lipsticks are, even after eating and drinking.

    Those are some nice shades...I usually go for the vampy shades like Lush Life. I know Ruby Woo is a fave, but I find it a it's a bit bright for darker skin tones xx

    http://www.thedigitalreview.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely need to get more of these! love the dark plum :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete