Tuesday 12 May 2015

D.I.Y

So, you'll all be glad to hear my new car is running sweetly and I'm cracking on with my "To do List"! Next up it's moving house...I've found a little flat which I adore and it's perfect for me and my boyf, nothing too fancy, the only thing I requested from my boyfriend...other than en-suite, walk in shower and make-up room (and he calls me high-maintenance) was that it was un-furnished because nothing excites me more than decorating my own little place the way I want it! I have been endlessly seaching Tumblr for ideas and inspiration so I though I would share....



I've gone for the black, white & grey theme for a relaxed, cool vibe and I'll spruce it up with some fancy decor and colourful photo frames. I'm planning on going to places like Ikea, TKMaxx, Dunelm Mill and Home sense...Not going to lie, I'm already browsing! 


These are some ideas of what I would LOVE my flat to look like, there is a very little chance it will look anywhere near as good as these but I'm taking a few tips, and by tips I mean copying them! I can't wait to have my own places and do it up all lovely! I only move in July but there is nothing wrong with a bit of organisation before hand! Has anyone got anything nice planned too? 


Truth B Told 

No comments:

Post a Comment