Saturday 7 March 2015

River Island Ladies Day Outfit

River Island Ladies Day Outfit



River Island grey jacket
riverisland.com





River Island oversized hat
riverisland.com


River Island retro glasses
riverisland.com



Ladies Day at Cheltenham is just round the corner and as someone who's dad taught her to bet at 5 years old, I'm pretty exited to say the least. River Island is my all-time favourite so I thought I'd combine the 2 to create my dream, and I use the term dream loosely as that's all it will ever be *sigh*. As it's Cheltenham and not Aintree it's best to keep things as classy as possible, I'm talking no thigh high skirts and tits on show unfortunately ladies. I thought I would stick with a LBD with a leathery twist, you can't go wrong with a black dress, classy and sophisticated. I teamed it with the a grey duster Jacket just in case the weather decides to be typically English on this particular day, along with that a white tote bag with gold lining, double straps of course, what else! heels and jewellery to match the gold theme along with a grey oversized hat and sunnies! I LOVE this look so I'm currently scowering the internet for cheap rip offs but nothing is even coming close...send help! 





No comments:

Post a Comment