Wednesday 26 November 2014

Restaurant Review - The Cube

Wearing my new 6-inch heels and my glitzy dress I stumbled into the Marco Pierre White Restaurant sticking out like a sore fucking thumb. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was dressed very smart and not at all slutty, I mean come on, show some skin ladies. Despite me dressed to the nines the waitress was like a breath of fresh air, she showed us the view and being located at the top of one of the tallest buildings in Birmingham, the view was insane. The whole restaurant is glass the entire way around so you get a 360 view wherever you sit, it's an extra fiver to sit next to the window like. 

Anywho, the waitress was lovely and I had the salmon and my boyfriend had one of Marco's famous burgers. The salmon was done to perfection I'll give old Marco that and my boyfriend didn't shut up about his fucking burger for days, cheers for that. We shared a bottle of wine then I chose an Eton Mess, my only choice when it comes to dessert and he chose a fudge cake I believe, but it was his birthday so they put a little extra special writing on and gave it us for free! Lovely Jubbly! 

Overall Marco did us proud, the whole restaurant and the entire staff just had a little something extra. I'd give the place a 9/10 it would of been a 10 but that snotty bitch sat in the corner in her unflattering pant suit, giving me daggers across the room sort of ruined the experience. Slag. 








No comments:

Post a Comment